3.27.2011

Hide those toys!!

It seems silly to Luke how unfriendly I get towards toys. I get almost hostile at times. I see them all day long. Can't I get a brief hour a day that I don't have to look at them? I need my time away from toys and messes...and lets face it, my kids.

We have been in the market for a chest for toys that doesn't brake the bank or sacrifice too much style. Ours currently is unattractive AND broken. That's a lose-lose my friends. There has to be something out there that fits my criteria. I've been looking for quite sometime now...any suggestions?

I stumbled upon this at West Elm. Simple and plain, but is advertised as an outside piece. Would it work indoors? I am most curious!


2 comments:

Ashly said...

Oh girl, I am so with you on the whole Toys thing. I just threw away a huge trash bag full of toys on Friday and organized everything that was left. My poor children dont even really have that many toys because I dont like having them around my house.

Anonymous said...

If you're into making things (or enlisting someone to do it for you...) check this out. I was just making plans to make a few things this month, and this was on the top of my list! http://ana-white.com/2010/05/furniture-plans-outdoor-storage-bench.html

I'm also making the kids' picnic table. So much cheaper!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...